Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Jasin, Malacca, Malaysia
A simple girl and easy to get long with people..

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Perfumes.......

As we know perfume is the aroma produced by essential oils of plants and by synthetic aromatics. The ingredients are mostly combined with alcohol for liquid scents and with fatty bases for many cosmetics. The modern perfumery began in the late 19th century with the commercial synthesis of aroma compounds such as vanillin or coumarin which allowed for the composition of perfumes with smells previously unattainable solely from natural aromatics alone.
A part of the perfume collection is one of the interest things for myself. I should like collect the perfume bottle from many ways. Even I would like collect the pictures or images from the internet. I like to see the bottle shapes which have been admiring me since I was young. So, now my collection for the perfume bottles was increase. Even, for my birthday itself I receive many perfume bottles. This is because the people around which are my family and friends get know my interest to collect the perfume bottle since last time. I have many collection of the perfume bottles in my house which I was arrange In the shelve nicely. In addition, I had been collect the details of the every perfume bottles which I was make has a book for the references. There are some pictures of the perfume bottles that I was collect and I like the most:




No comments:

Post a Comment